About the Job:
Jungo is the mortgage industry’s leading platform, built on Salesforce. We are actively searching for a highly motivated, self-starting, resulted oriented sales professional. We are a fun, energetic and growing Software as a Service (SaaS) company located just a few blocks away from the San Diego Bay and walking distance to Little Italy. We have a hybrid, business casual work environment with a management team that is committed to your success.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay
- Hybrid work environment
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 2-weeks starting PTO increasing over time
- 401k – 100% match up to 3%, 50% match for the next 2%
- $100/month internet or parking reimbursement
- An amazing company culture that focuses on a work life balance
- A fully stocked break room with snacks and beverages
- Opportunity for growth
Required Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively and independently distill and deliver the Jungo value proposition, demonstrating Jungo’s product platform via online demos & phone.
- Develop into a CRM and marketing automation industry expert in identifying customer issues & helping to solve customer challenges.
- Develop a sustained pipeline and close new business at or above quota.
- Become a Jungo Product Expert, and consistently enhance your knowledge of Jungo’s product suites & solutions.
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to highly qualified opportunities.
- Partner with internal Product Specialist team to execute and present high value product demonstrations to small, mid-sized and large companies.
Desired Skills and Responsibilites:
- Minimum of four (4) years successful solution selling and relationship building experience within software or online/web related industry.
- Evidence of being a top producer (Exceeding Quota, Presidents Club, Career Advancement)
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp quickly.
- Salesforce, and other comparable CRM experience a plus.
- Experience selling software products and solutions to marketers, business owners & company executives, including strong skills interacting with senior-level management and the “C” Suite.
- Experience in a high energy/enthusiastic sales environment.
- Strong business acumen with excellent closing skills.
- Someone who enjoys a fun culture & the energy/passion that comes from a growing company.
- Relentless work ethic & strong commitment to exceeding your goals.
- BA or BS in a related field required, unless there is significant, relevant work experience.
Please send your resume to [email protected]