From Lead to Close: Part 1
Lead to Close
As we all know, loan origination process steps include distinct stages from a lead to close: lead, loan in process, and closed. These stages can look different depending on the loan officer’s preferences or the situation, so how does one know what features of Jungo to utilize in each stage? Well, it’s hard because there are so many possibilities. For the next three weeks, we will try to breakdown nearly every feature that can be utilized in each stage so that you can piece together the ultimate lead, loan in process, and closed plan. Starting today with…
The Lead Stage
Leads seem to come into a loan officers path one of three ways, through a web page, through a vendor, or through a referral. Jungo provide solutions for each of these.
- In the case of a Web lead, Jungo can use a feature called web-to-lead that connects your landing page, and will send that leads data, once entered in a 1003, from there in to Jungo. This is a feature we call lead capture.
- In the case of a vendor situation, a lead simply types their info into the vendor you are using, say Zillow, and that information populates into a Jungo lead page, much the same as mentioned above. This is called lead integration.
- Then of course there is the possibility of a realtor referral. This can be split into two options as well depending on whether this was a referral given through word of mouth or via email.
- Email: let’s say that realtor sent you an email, with email integration, you can simply open your Salesforce® sidebar, and create that new contact directly from your email vendor.
- Word of Mouth: if the realtor has simply mentioned this new lead to you, you can quick create a contact inside Jungo filling out any important information and saving it for your records.
But no matter how you choose to get the contact created, it is simple and painless.
Now that we have that lead in the system, how do we convert them?
- Automation’s: Set of an introduction emails or set tasks for your team automatically call leads as they come in.
- Drip marketing campaigns: There are two campaigns based on the lead stage like our prospective home buyer campaign and prospective refinance campaigns. These can be set off automatically upon contact creation or you can set them off manually by changing the campaign drop down to reflect the campaign you wish to start.
Lead starting to go cold? We have solutions for that too.
- Integration with Mortgage Coach: means you can send a Total Cost Analysis presentation to refinance leads to let them know the possible saving when taking out a new loan.
- Lead Hot List: If you are using our new Lightning interface, on the home tab check out the “Lead Hot List” and using integration with a dialer like phone burner or ring central, you can bust through these leads, speed dialing them and hopefully igniting their interest.
Want to focus on the most likely lead candidates?
- Customizations:add a field to your contact page called “lead score” and give your lead scores based on your interactions with them. From there you can pull lists of your most likely leads and focus your energy on converting them.
As you can see Jungo provides a plethora of solutions and features to start capturing and converting your leads. Stay tuned for all the feature and solutions we provide during the loan process.
From Lead to Close: Part 2, The Loan Process
There are five main items Jungo assists with during the loan process: Data, Marketing, Client and Partner Retention, Loan Document Management, and Reporting.
Data in the Loan Process
Our goal here at Jungo is to keep your processes as simple as possible. With this in mind, we have built direct integrations with the major LOS platforms. This sync pulls the loan data straight into Jungo to avoid double data entry.
Using your LOS Sync is as easy entering data into your LOS. On the next data pull, which happens roughly once an hour, that data will appear in Jungo. Any corresponding contacts will be updated or created, without the risk of duplicates.
Once that loan is created in Jungo and the contact has been updated, it’s time to get that loan closed! And Jungo will help you with that also.
There are two loan process email campaigns in Jungo, Dos and Dont’s During the Loan Process, and Loan Process Tips. These marketing campaigns will keep your borrower updated about the loan process at all times.. Both of these campaigns include multiple versions and can be automated or sent manually.
Automated Milestone Updates
These will alert both clients and partners as the loan hits a new milestone. This keeps everyone as informed during the entire process. Those alerts can be emails, videos, or text messages depending on your preference.
- Email: Jungo comes out of the box with over 400 email templates, many of which are a part of these email updates. They are created to be completely customizable with your logo and disclaimers.
- SMS: If your client or yourself prefers to send out these updates in a more personal way, you can send texts directly from Jungo.
- Video: if you want to utilize video messaging Jungo is happy to help. We have integrations with some amazing video messaging apps like Vidyard and BombBomb. But if you are looking for a slightly more cost-effective solution we can also pull in links to videos you are hosting on platforms like YouTube and Vimeo and incorporate them either into your marketing.
You may also want to be updating those partners on the status of each one of their referrals. This is easy with Reffinity, an automated referral report feature in Jungo. Inform your partners about the loans in your pipeline that they referred your way. They will love being kept in the loop about where their referrals stand with you.
Loan Document Management
Jungo provides some out of the box solutions for loan document management during the loan process. You can upload files directly to Jungo so that all of your documents are in one place.
If you want to make your loan document gathering process even more seamless, Jungo also features a tool called Docsbar. Docsbar is a needs list generator that will allow you to create needs list emails.
Jungo also comes integrated with Floify. The Jungo + Floify integration allows you to login to Floify directly from within Jungo and automates your document gathering process.
As a loan officer or branch manager it is imperative that you have an eye on what is going on in your pipeline. Luckily, Jungo comes equipped with reports and dashboards tabs.
Reports in Jungo are basically online spreadsheets of data breakdowns to show you things such as, all the loans in your pipeline, how many tasks your assistant completed that day, closed volume year to date, and how many documents you are waiting on.
Don’t need a full breakdown? Head over to dashboards and get a quick visual recap of your entire database. There are various dashboards available and more can be created or customized.
Right away, you will have sales, analytics, and marketing dashboards to give you great feedback about your current standing.
As you can see, Jungo provides many solutions and features to start moving your loans through to close. Stay tuned for all the features and solutions we provide post-close.
From Lead to Close: Part 3, The Post-Close Stage
No matter how amazing your lead and loan in process plans are, you always need to keep your clients satisfied post-close. Jungo knows it is just as important to market to, track, and retain closed clients as it is to get them to close, so we have multiple features to support post-close retention.
Concierge allows you to simply choose packages from a drop-down during the post-close stage. From there Jungo will send your closed clients cards and gifts directly branded as your company and loan officer. There are multiple packages to choose from, some for borrowers and some for transaction partners.
This is a drip marketing campaign specific to the post-close stage. This will drip refinance information on your clients every month, keeping your awesome service at the forefront of their minds.
Want some feedback on how your customer service is going? Automate surveys to send out to recently closed clients to get instant input on clients moods & your service so that you know how to improve. This can be automated or manual, whichever you prefer.
Mortgage Coach Integration
Using the new Mortgage Coach integration, you can send a mass mortgage review to possible refinance candidates. Send directly from Jungo using the mortgage review list view. This will send a TCA presentation to all these closed loans and also stir up some great repeat business for you.
No matter which stage you are in, Jungo is here to help with multiple features and solutions for each step of the process. Which features are you using?