As a loan officer, it’s important to utilize CRM integrations. The rise of technology has shaped the face of the mortgage industry, allowing loan officers to work more efficiently. As technology continues to advance and competition steadily rises, it’s critical that you remain innovative.
CRM integrations are all about making your life easier. Keep reading to learn how CRM integrations will allow you to work more efficiently.
What are CRM Integrations?
CRM integrations bridges the gap between your CRM (customer relationship management) software and third-party applications. These CRM integrations result in automated processes that bolster the functionality of your CRM. Also, it eliminates the need to toggle back and forth between softwares or perform double data entry.
The seamless connectivity between softwares and applications allow you to work more efficiently, automate repetitive tasks, and utilize multiple channels of communication straight from your CRM.
Integrate Multiple Channels of Communication
It’s more important than ever to utilize multiple channels of communication with your clients and partners. After all, you want to make it as easy as possible for borrowers to connect with you. Therefore, it’s critical to leverage effective written, verbal, and in today’s digital world, visual communication.
Calling, text messaging, emailing, and creating videos can be very time consuming. Third-party applications are essential tools that can eliminate the manual work and automate repetitive tasks to save you time.
However, it can still be very tedious switching from your CRM, to an emailing service, phone service, and then a video service. So, bolster your CRM and make it a one-stop-shop.
Optimize Your Cold Calling With an Auto Dialer Integration
As a loan officer, cold calling is an essential part of your success. But, as you know, cold calling can take up a large portion of your day. An auto dialer is a software that empowers representatives to dial up to four times as many calls.
Advanced Features an Autodialer Has to Offer
- Dial without leaving your CRM
- Drop pre-recorded voicemails without having to wait for the greeting
- Automatically log and record emails
- Dynamically present local area codes
- Search contacts based on tags, last call result, custom fields, and countless other criteria
- Reach 60-80 leads per hour
As you can see, integrating an autodialer optimizes your cold calling, allowing you to connect with more leads and close more loans.
Engage With More Prospects and Customers With Business Text Messaging
Another must-have integration is a texting service. In today’s technology driven world, business text messaging is on the rise. Did you know that 83% of consumers would like to receive updates via text and 54% of consumers would like to receive promotional offers?
Business text messaging is a powerful tool that very few mortgage professionals take advantage of. It can take hours or even days to individually text each borrower the status of their loan or reach out to prospects to try to convert more leads.
Luckily, you can streamline this process and automate tasks.
Benefits of Integrating a Texting Service
- Send or schedule text messages to go out at the optimal time straight from your CRM
- Mass text multiple borrowers at once
- Create templates to decrease response time
- Text on-the-go with your CRM’s mobile app
- Update clients with live data
As you can see, a texting service has a lot to offer. So, modernize the way you communicate and utilize business texting to get ahead of the competition!
Stand Out With a Video Integration
With competition getting steeper in the industry and some mortgage companies having large marketing budgets, it can be very difficult to stand out. So, incorporate video into your marketing strategy to grab attention and build relationships.
With technology, it’s easier than ever to seamlessly incorporate video into your marketing strategy. Below are some of the great features a video integration can provide:
Check Out These Video Integration Features
- Send and record videos straight from a contact record
- Track video open rates and see how video marketing boosts revenue
- Unlimited video hosting, allowing you to record as many videos as you would like
- Sync all your contacts between BombBomb and your CRM
Incorporating video into your marketing strategy is an easy way to stand out. It allows you to capture attention and build stronger relationships by personalizing your message. So, put a face to your name and enjoy the many benefits a video integration has to offer.
Make Stronger Pitches With Mortgage Coach
- Easily create a presentation to educate your borrowers on any device
- Make instant changes on the go
- Guide your clients through your presentation remotely
- Educate your borrowers by visually presenting side by side loan comparisons
- Build trust by thorough analysis of total cost over time
- Advise and simplify their options with charts and graphs
- Connect with borrowers with a video explanation of the analysis
- Receive updates to ensure exceptional speed of service
- Stay at the top of mind and establish a connection with personal branding
Mortgage Coach has many features that allow you to present information in an appealing, understandable way to your customers, boosting their trust in you.
Optimize Your Meetings With a Scheduling Integration
Now that you’re covered in all forms of communication and you see a significant spike in business, you need to optimize your meeting schedule. After all, you don’t want to spend valuable time emailing back and forth with a customer on a mutually good time to meet.
A scheduling software optimizes this process for you, making it easier on yourself and your contacts. You can list your availability so prospects can schedule a meeting at their earliest convenience. Also, it will automatically update your CRM and calendar.
Additional Benefits of an Integrated Scheduling Service
- Schedule meetings without leaving your CRM
- Create events or tasks on any object once you secure a meeting
- View past and upcoming meetings straight from your CRM
- Customize the integration to match your internal processes
So, make it easier on your prospects and increase your odds on securing a meeting by integrating a scheduling service into your CRM.
Save Time and Eliminate Double Data Entry
Odds are high that you have a loan origination software (LOS) that facilitates your mortgage transaction from origination all the way to post closing. LOS systems are a vital part to your success and should work hand in hand with your CRM.
As you know, manually entering data can take a serious toll on efficiency and increases the risk of error. So, work smarter and more accurately by integrating an LOS Sync into your CRM that automatically syncs contact, loan, and transaction partner data straight into your CRM.
Time-Saving Features an LOS Sync Has to Offer
- Push your loan data from your LOS directly into your CRM and eliminate double data entry
- Automate status updates to your borrower, appraiser, escrow agent, title agent, buying agent, and listing agent
- Easily access all loan transactions from anywhere on the mobile app
Eliminating double data entry from your day will save you so much time. Therefore, you need to integrate your LOS provider with your CRM so you can focus on high priority tasks. After all, you want to be as productive as possible.
Generate Quotes With Your Product and Pricing Engine
If you’ve ever found it difficult to keep track of rate quotes, you’re not alone. Luckily, with a product and pricing engine integration, you never have to leave your CRM to manage rate quotes.
Key Benefits You Will Love
- Update your borrowers with real-time rate alerts
- Generate quotes directly from your CRM
- Automate repetitive tasks and eliminate multiple application logins
- Maintain all pricing engine reports and communication on your contact record
- Never lose track of previous quotes with the Rate Save Feature
- Get notified as soon as a specified rate is available
As you can see, a product and pricing engine integration will save you time and allow you to deliver quotes to your leads as soon as possible. After all, you want to stay ahead of the competition and deliver the first quote they see.
Your CRM has endless capabilities that help you stay organized and increase productivity. There are countless CRM integrations you can implement to bolster your business, making you more efficient and effective.
If you aren’t utilizing integrations in addition to your CRM, you’re doing yourself a disservice by not using your software to its full potential. So, stay innovative and utilize these integrations so that you’re free to focus on the tasks that matter most to your business.