The Importance of Personalized Emails for Mortgage Professionals
Personalized marketing campaigns can make or break a business. In fact, recent research indicates personalization is essential for businesses to boost client centricity and engagement.
To better understand the importance of personalization, let’s consider some of the results from “The Power of Personalization” study conducted by Forrester Consulting.
The study of 101 U.S. enterprise marketing and IT professionals revealed:
- Personalization is key for all companies, regardless of size or industry. Seventy-nine percent of study respondents said personalization is “very important” to accomplish their marketing and customer experience goals.
- The rising number of customer touchpoints is making it more difficult than ever before for companies to deliver personalized customer messages. Many study respondents stated they believe personalization can deliver immense value, yet personalization also ranked as the top challenge among the majority of respondents.
- Personalized emails are becoming exceedingly popular. Eighty-seven percent of study respondents said they use personalized emails as part of their marketing efforts.
With personalized marketing, companies can differentiate their messaging to stand out in a highly competitive global marketplace, Forrester indicated. However, less than half of all study respondents noted they use customer interaction and contextual data for personalization. This indicates many businesses’ personalization efforts “are general and segmented [and] not focused on the individual,” according to Forrester.
Benefits of Personalized Emails
For today’s mortgage professionals, it is insufficient to blast out the same email to thousands of clients. Instead, mortgage professionals must provide personalized messages to clients, or risk alienating clients altogether.
Ultimately, personalized emails offer many benefits to mortgage professionals, such as:
- Increased Conversion Rates: Mortgage professionals can personalize emails based on clients’ interests and behaviors. This allows mortgage professionals to make a strong connection with clients and increase the chances of converting more leads into marketing qualified leads (MQLs) and sales qualified leads (SQLs).
- Improved Authenticity: Let’s face it – no one wants their emails to fall into clients’ spam folders. Fortunately, personalized emails are more likely than other messages to land in clients’ inboxes, increasing the probability that clients will read and engage with these messages.
- Enhanced Audience Engagement: Personalized emails empower mortgage professionals to speak directly to their target audiences. That way, mortgage professionals can drive audience engagement.
Clearly, personalized emails can deliver immediate and long-term value for mortgage professionals. They also can be used in conjunction with a marketing automation solution to help mortgage professionals in a variety of ways, including:
- Increase Productivity: Routine marketing and sales tasks sometimes can be cumbersome, especially for mortgage professionals who possess limited time and resources. A marketing automation solution enables mortgage professionals to create workflows and automate many standard business processes to boost their day-to-day productivity.
- Provide Advanced Data Management Capabilities: With a marketing automation solution, mortgage professionals can collect demographic and behavioral data to paint a picture of their target audiences. Then, mortgage professionals can use this data to craft emails that are valuable and appealing to clients on both a personal and professional level.
- Retrieve Comprehensive Client Insights: Mortgage professionals can find out when clients click on links contained within emails, which links that clients click on and which content clients enjoy reading. This provides mortgage professionals with valuable insights they can use to enhance future email marketing campaigns.
Ready to reap the benefits of personalized emails and marketing automation? Take advantage of the Jungo Mortgage App for Salesforce, and any mortgage professional can do just that.
Our mortgage app provides hundreds of custom email mortgage templates, guaranteeing you should have no trouble creating personalized, automated email marketing campaigns to increase conversions. Plus, our app helps you track referrals, launch targeted email marketing campaigns and find the best ways to drive business growth.
To learn more about the Jungo Mortgage App for Salesforce, please check out our video demo. Or, please contact us today to find out how we can help you innovate, connect and grow your mortgage business.