Become a part of the Jungo team!
Jungo is always on the lookout for talented developers, sales associates and support staff to join our innovative and ambitious team. Located in downtown San Diego, Jungo is a collaborative, fast-paced environment where innovation is job one.
Health / Dental Insurance
Paid Holidays and PTO
A Fun Place to Work!
Lunch N’ Learns
We are actively searching for smart, extremely motivated sales professionals.
Jungo leverages the industry’s leading platforms, Salesforce and ACT-ON, by providing CRM implementation and digital marketing services for select vertical markets within mortgage, wealth management and real estate. As an Account Executive, you will be leading the presentations of online demos & selling one or more of Jungo’s products or services. We are looking for ‘talented influencers’ who can help us take Jungo to the next level!
Required Duties and Responsibilities
- Effectively and independently distill and deliver the Jungo value proposition, demonstrating Jungo’s product platform via online demos & phone.
- Develop into a CRM and marketing automation industry expert in identifying customer issues & helping to solve customer challenges.
- Develop a sustained pipeline and close new business at or above quota.
- Become a Jungo Product Expert, and consistently enhance your knowledge of Jungo’s product suites & solutions.
- Develop, write, and deliver value-based sales proposals and respond to highly qualified opportunities.
- Partner with internal Product Specialist team to execute and present high value product demonstrations to small and mid-sized companies.
- Bring your ideas & strategize with Jungo management and staff to enhance our sales cycle in addition to sharing your experience & knowledge to other areas of the organization.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of four (4) years successful solution selling experience within software or online/web related industry.
- Evidence of being a top producer (Exceeding Quota, Presidents Club, Career Advancement)
- Strong ability to learn new technology and ramp quickly.
- ACT-ON, and other comparable ESP experience a plus.
- Salesforce, and other comparable CRM experience a plus.
- Experience selling software products and solutions to marketers, business owners & company executives, including strong skills interacting with senior-level management and the “C” Suite.
- Experience in a high energy/enthusiastic sales environment.
- Focused and diligent in territory/deal management.
- Strong business acumen with excellent closing skills.
- Someone who enjoys a fun culture & the energy/passion that comes from a growing company.
- Experience smiling at work. Love what you do!
- Relentless work ethic & strong commitment to exceeding your goals.
- BA in a related field required, unless there is significant, relevant work experience
The Customer Success Representative is responsible for ensuring our customers receive quick and accurate resolution to issues regarding their accounts with a positive attitude and transparent communication.
Above all, the successful candidate must be organized and persistent in meeting deadlines while operating in a professional manner providing great customer service and supporting sales staff with customer follow-up!
- Answer incoming calls and tickets (emails) regarding any and all issues or questions regarding clients accounts
- Building relationships with our customers to create a positive “Customer Experience”
- Managing customer accounts with the utmost attention to detail and any other issues that may arise
- Proactively make outgoing calls to current customers regarding their accounts to ensure 100% customer satisfaction
- Make and receive calls to current clients regarding issues with their accounts.
- Investigate and handle various customer issues including product features and functionality, product training, follow up marketing, and account management
Skills and Qualifications Requirements:
- Detail-oriented, proactive and organized with the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and great work ethic
- Ability to be on the phones/computer for extended periods of time
- Ability to learn new software/systems easily; good computer skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel or other spreadsheet or Project Management software
- Excellent work ethic
- Complete discretion and confidentiality handling of all business relations
- Demonstrated effective critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Must be passionate, driven, and motivated and have a genuine interest in helping a company grow
- Able to hand busy phones and take and transmit complex information in a clearly understood manner, and communicate verbally and in writing using correct English, grammar, and spelling
- Able to maintain professional appearance and manner, high and consistent service level, and confidentiality of information; able to remain calm in stressful situations, be punctual and dependable, and have minimum absences
- Able to be punctual and have good attendance; able to perform basic duties effectively with little supervision and to learn new procedures quickly (e.g., shown/told once or twice)
- College degree completed or in progress
This is a full- time position.
If this sounds like a job you might be interested in, we’d love to get to know a little bit about who you are!
Please respond with the following:
– Salary Requirements
– A short cover letter with a brief description about yourself and 2 reasons why you’d be a good fit for this position
“Being a part of this organization has not only assisted me in working toward my professional goals, but it’s allowed me to do so in a fun and uplifting environment. This company’s core values are truly represented in the employees that they hire.”